port4

CodePen - My Portfolio Welcom To My Portfolio

Tri Eka Putra

Oceanographer, Junior Web Dev.

About Me

Let me tell you a few things...

Tri Eka Puta

BIO

  • Born : Bukuttinggi, 29 March 1996

Education

Oceanography
Institute Technology of Bandung


Science
SMA N 5 Bukittinggi


Experience

2018 - Responsive Web Design Cartification | freecodecamp.org


2018 - Internship | Balai Pantai - PUSAIR


Observation of reflected wave from coastal structures base on laboratory experiment

2017 - Hydro-Oceanography Survey |


  • Bathymetric Survey
  • Coastline Survey
  • levelling
  • Meteorogical Observation
  • Tidal Observations
  • Wave and Surface Current Observation
  • water Quality Observation
  • 2017 - Internship | Loka Penelitian dan Kerentanan Pesisir


    Spatial analysis for tsunami inundation and impact assessment

    My Portfolio

    Chack out some of my projects...

    Contact Me

    This is how you can reach me...

    Email: putratrieka@gmail.com
    Phone: (+62)852-7825-7123
    Address: Bandung, Jawa Barat - Indonesia